The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarships Program recognizes students for their community service, academic performance, and leadership skills. This year, scholarships of $2,500 will be awarded to over 800 students nationwide.
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity, and leadership.
- Be enrolled as a high school senior.
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or participating in NBCUniversal or Telemundo markets. Eligibility will be determined by zip code in the online application.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate financial need.
Deadline to apply is December 6, 2019.
To learn more and apply, visit www.comcastleadersandachieversscholarship.com