Partnership Opportunities for Taste for the Homeless Summerfest 2022
Taste for the Homeless Summerfest is an annual collaboration between Taste for the Homeless and SocialWorks that provides food, clothing, entertainment, and wrap-around services to shelters throughout the City of Chicago.
The fair returns on August 21, with many vendors, resources, and volunteer opportunities. Help us create a memorable experience for others!
These are some of the ways you can be involved at Taste for the Homeless Summerfest!
- Event Day Volunteer – I want to volunteer on event day!
- Food Vendor – I want my restaurant to provide free meals to shelter residents and event attendees on event day! (Note: We’re expecting 500+ guests)
- Resource Vendor – I want my business to provide helpful resources for shelter residents on event day! (Note: We’re expecting 500+ guests)
- Housing Shelter – I’d like for my shelter residents to attend the event!
- Donor – I want to help provide donations ahead of event day! (e.g. clothes, shoes, fresh produce, hygiene items, toys, etc.)