Taste for the Homeless Summerfest is an annual collaboration between Taste for the Homeless and SocialWorks that provides food, clothing, entertainment, and wrap-around services to shelters throughout the City of Chicago.
The fair returns on August 21, with many vendors, resources, and volunteer opportunities. Help us create a memorable experience for others!
These are some of the ways you can be involved at Taste for the Homeless Summerfest!
- Event Day Volunteer – I want to volunteer on event day!
- Food Vendor – I want my restaurant to provide free meals to shelter residents and event attendees on event day! (Note: We’re expecting 500+ guests)
- Resource Vendor – I want my business to provide helpful resources for shelter residents on event day! (Note: We’re expecting 500+ guests)
- Housing Shelter – I’d like for my shelter residents to attend the event!
- Donor – I want to help provide donations ahead of event day! (e.g. clothes, shoes, fresh produce, hygiene items, toys, etc.)