Year of the Youth – Back to School Drive
Volunteer Form Added & Collection Dates Extended to September 13th!
How to Get Involved
- Volunteer! Here
- Buy Supplies via Amazon Wishlist: Here
- Donate to Year of the Youth: Here
- Drop-off School Supplies at 1 of our 20 locations: View locations here & below!
- Buy Year of the Youth Benefit Tee! Here
Joey Purp, G Herbo, SaveMoneySaveLife, & SocialWorks Present: Year of the Youth – Back to School Drive
Our collective goal for The Year Of The Youth is to provide the city of Chicago’s youth and their families with assistance and inspiration as the catalyst for a successful school year. From August 3rd – September 13th, we will be collecting items that will be given out at a later date.
We came together to:
- Provide families and kids with back to school necessities, shoes, electronics, and non-perishable household goods.
- Provide free feminine care products, COVID testing, and a hot meal to Chicago families.
- Organize and lead a community march with a focus on educational, community outreach, and youth organizational funding from the city.
- Make a unified statement on the power and capability of a unified community.
With such an uncertain time, due to COVID-19, we aim to aid as many families as possible.
Please consider donating – any amount makes a difference!